Neighborhood: Watrous H J 2nd Add To West, 33629 - Tampa / Palma Ceia
Property Taxes: $10,221
House offers Plenty of rooms and closet space. Located in the heart of South Tampa, with great Plant High school. Wilson middle school and Mitchell Elem in South Tampa. New & Beautiful Suburb. Stroll to Bayshore Blvd for your morning jog or walk and enjoy Gasparilla in the middle of the action. Steps to Howard Ave and its famous restaurants, coffee shops, retail & entertainment. Walking distance to parks. The house offers High Ceiling with surround system inside and outside, Kitchen opens to dining with 2016 SS appliances, Beautiful Travertine floor on first floor, a gorgeous office and finishing off first floor & a guest bedroom with full bath with its own living area for complete privacy. Wood floors Upstairs. All bathrooms were updated in 2010 with custom engraved tile imported from Italy. For a total of 1,500 sf. Two bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a walk-in closet were added. Enjoy your morning Coffee from your private master bedroom balcony. House has a commercial grade water softener. 3 A/C units, 2 gas water heater and a gas dryer which reduces yelectric consumption
renovations and upgrades in the house:
* New infinity granite type floor installed on the entire first floor in 2017. Removed the engineered bamboo wood and installed tile.
* Three AC units with two 2.5 tons and one 3.5 tones (installed in 2017) which reduces the electric bill.
* 2 gas tankless instant water heaters, one for the first and one for the second floor installed in 2018 and 2020. Again, this saves a lot in the electric bill and hot water never runs out.
* Gas dryer which also reduces the electric bill.
* New fridge and microwave were installed in 2017 and new silent dishwasher installed in 2018.
* Living room and dining room ceiling speakers plus two outdoor speakers.
* Commercial style water softener for the whole water system which protects appliances and filter the water.
* Electric bill average is about $180 a month and gas bill is about $50 a month with full house occupancy.
* Bathroom tiles are all imported from Italy. Bathrooms remodeled in 2011.
* Outside house wall bricks are imported from Persia.
* 1500 sf were added in 2010 through an approved city of Tampa PD plans which added a second Master bedroom and an additional bedroom with a private bathroom to the house (cost of the PD plans was $30K for the additional 1500sf in south Tampa).
* Total bedrooms = 5 that includes closets and additional 2 bedrooms that don’t have a closet and 4.5 bathrooms.
*Gutters and roof gets professionally cleaned twice a year, AC vents are cleaned every 2 years (just cleaned in 2020), AC coils are cleaned every year and water heaters are cleaned every two years (last cleaned in 2021).
Come see it and be amazed
Courtesy of: BAY T REALTY LLC All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale. Availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase. All other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Updated: 25th May, 2022 11:14 PM (UTC)